Our Vision is to develop highly skilled, well-educated and inclusive Maharashtra, where all people achieve their potential and contribute to social and economic prosperity of the state.
- By 2025, the Mission of Higher & Technical Education Department in Maharashtra is to strive to increase the Gross Enrollment Ratio in Higher & Technical Education (GER) to 35%
- Enhance the quality of Higher & Technical education institutions, programs and systems towards achieving international standards
- Broaden access of Higher & Technical education to those who seek it irrespective of caste, gender & financial background
- Efficiently and effectively manage the Higher & Technical education system ensuring transparency and integrity
- Elevating research levels in Higher & Technical Education system